The BNA Board meets monthly on the second Tuesday, at 7:00pm via Zoom.
Our current board members are:
- Mariam Slayhi, President (2 year term 2021-2023, 1st term)
- Jennefer James, Treasurer (2 year term 2021-2023, 1st term)
- Tim Kremer, Director (2 year term 2022-2024, 1st term)
- Sharmarke Elmi, Director, (2 year term, 2022-2024, 1st term)
- Koral Purdy, Director, (2 year term, 2022-2024, 1st term)
- Diane Afrooz, Director (2 year term, 2022-2024, 1st term)
Please join your very own Bottineau Neighborhood Association Board. We meet once a month (currently we meet on the 2nd Tuesday but we are evaluating if another day/time would help with engagement).
To qualify to be on the Board, you must be one or more of the following:
* resident of Bottineau Neighborhood (own or rent), OR
* a business owner or land owner in Bottineau, OR
* an employee of a business in Bottineau.
Our community deserves to the advocacy you can bring! We need your ideas on community events for us to host, city involvement, grants, murals, etc.
A lot will be changing with Lowry Avenue in the not-to-far future and that will affect us greatly! The Upper Harbor Terminal will affect us greatly! Let’s work together to make sure that we are active in the city decisions affecting our community!