The BNA Board meets monthly on the second Tuesday, at 7:00pm at the BNA offices, currently on Zoom.
Our current board members are:
- Mariam Slayhi, President (3 year term 2019-2022)
- Jennefer James, Treasurer (3 year term: 2018-2021)
- Liz Novotny, Secretary (3 year term: 2018-2021)
- Dr. Marisa Rivera Lugo, Director (3 year term: 2020-2023)
- Maryam Abdullahi, Director (3 year term: 2018-2021)
- Tim Kremer, Director (3 year term: 2020-2023)
Please join your very own Bottineau Neighborhood Association Board. We meet once a month (currently we meet on the 2nd Tuesday but we are evaluating if another day/time would help with engagement).
To qualify to be on the Board, you must be one or more of the following:
* resident of Bottineau Neighborhood (own or rent), OR
* a business owner or land owner in Bottineau, OR
* an employee of a business in Bottineau.
Our community deserves to the advocacy you can bring! We need your ideas on community events for us to host, city involvement, grants, murals, etc.
A lot will be changing with Lowry Avenue in the not-to-far future and that will affect us greatly! The Upper Harbor Terminal will affect us greatly! Let’s work together to make sure that we are active in the city decisions affecting our community!