The BNA Board meets monthly on the second Tuesday, at 7:00pm via Zoom. See our application page for information about joining the board.
Our current board members are:
- Mariam Slayhi, President (2 year term 2023-2023, 2nd term)
- Tim Kremer, Director (2 year term 2022-2024, 1st term)
- Sharmarke Elmi, Director, (2 year term, 2022-2024, 1st term)
- Diane Afrooz, Director (2 year term, 2022-2024, 1st term)
- Micah Alton, Director (2 year term, 2022-2024, 1st term)
- Alonzo Parks, Director (2 year term, 2023 – 2025, 1st term)
- Luke Neibauer, Director (2 year term, 2023 – 2025, 1st term)
Please join your very own Bottineau Neighborhood Association Board. We meet once a month (currently we meet on the 2nd Tuesday but we are evaluating if another day/time would help with engagement).
To qualify to be on the Board, you must be one or more of the following:
- resident of Bottineau Neighborhood (own or rent), OR
- a business owner or land owner in Bottineau, OR
- an employee of a business in Bottineau.
Our community deserves to the advocacy you can bring! We need your ideas on community events for us to host, city involvement, grants, murals, etc.
! Let’s work together to make sure that we are active in the city decisions affecting our community!