Council Members Kevin Reich & Jacob Frey invite you to attend
Eastside Resource Fair
When: Saturday, October 3, 10 – 11:30 A.M.
Where: East Side Neighborhood Services, 1700 2nd Street NE
Need funds for home improvements? Help with winter heat bills? Chore assistance for seniors? These questions and more can be answered at the Eastside Resource Fair. Attend this 1-stop shop for info about the many resources, services and assistance programs available to you and your community. From renters to homeowners, young people to seniors, this event has something for everyone.
Presenting partners include:
- Center for Energy & Environment
- City of Minneapolis 311, Regulatory Services and Solid Waste & Recycling
- Community Action Partnership of Hennepin County
- East Side Neighborhood Services
- Housing Resource Center
- Senior Community Services
- Sustainable Resource Center
For further information or if you plan to attend the event and will need translation services or other accommodation, please contact: